We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all our members. The club believes it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Katie McCormack, Club Welfare Officer. As a member of TJ’s Gymnastics Club, Wimbledon you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
- Gymnasts must wear suitable attire for training as agreed with the coach. No jeans or skirts. Keep all long hair tied back. Remove all body jewellery.
- Fees must be paid promptly for all classes.
- Members must inform the head coach of any injuries or illness they may have before the warm-up begins.
- Gymnasts should not eat during a session.
- All children should remain with coaches at the end of a session until collected by their parent or guardian.
- With the exception of the Toddler Gym Classes and Watching Week, no parents will be allowed on the mats or in the hall to view classes. The exception to this rule is if it is your first time and your child is reluctant to join in. In this instance, you are welcome to sit with them at the edge of the mats until they are happy to join in.
- Watching week for all classes will always be the last week of term.
- Filming and photography of any kind is only allowed during Watching Week, the last week of each term. This policy excludes the Toddler Gym classes, where photos can be taken with the coaches consent.