COVID -19 MEASURES IN PLACE FOR SEPT 21 OPENING OF TJ’S GYMNASTICS CLUB
1. No one should attend a class if the child or parent/carer is showing any COVID 19 symptoms: fever, cough, sneezing, loss of taste or smell. This applies to staff members too. By attending TJ’s you are agreeing with our Covid-19 Policies.
2. No one shall enter the building until a staff member says it is safe to do so. No parking except staff cars on hard standing.
3. Where possible please ensure your child arrives dressed appropriately for the class rather than changing on arrival.
4. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE USE OF THE BACK ROOM FOR PARENTS TO WAIT. Therefore, for the Mini Gym and Gym classes NO adults will be able to come into the hall, exception being is if you really need to use the toilets! Parents can wait in the small porch area, but we request the space is shared. For the Todder Gym class parents/carers need to assist and we request only one adult to one child attends. Wearing of a masks is optional.
5. All the after school Gym classes will return to weekly attendance. Should Covid restrictions be reinstated we will return to our Covid timetable.
6. On entry all will use the hand sanitiser, place their shoes and other items on a triangle marker at the side of the matted area and then move to sit on a circle spot to wait for the start of the class.
7. All children and staff will use sanitizer at the start of each rotation.
8. So we can have ventilation, the front door and the fire door will be open with barriers.
9. At the end of each class the children will move back to their triangle spot and then a coach will call the children to the door to be reunited with their parent/carer.
10. All wipeable equipment will be cleaned at the end of each afternoon session, or more frequently if required. The mats will be cleaned at the end of each day.
11. We request that you arrive on time for the start and end of your child’s class and leave quickly.
12. We intend to have Watching Week during the last week of this term when you can sit in the hall and watch your child. However, this will depend on what, is any, restrictions are in place. Update on this will be given later in the term.